Tumbleweed Lodge Covid -19 Guidelines
1. When in contact with guests, our staff will wear masks. Guests will choose whether or not to mask.
2. Guides will not wear masks in the field unless asked to by their group.
3. Masks will be available at the lodge.
4. All Staff will have their temperature taken daily.
Hand Sanitizer and UV Light Systems
1. Provided in all public areas.
2. During hunting hours, guest rooms and common areas will be treated with UV Light Systems
1. Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guests. There will be NO ROOM SERVICE during your visit unless you place a PLEASE TIDY UP sign outside your door.
2. Lodge will be cleaned several times throughout the day.
3. Buses will be cleaned and sanitized twice a day.
4. Groups will have staggered times to access the locker room prior to and after the hunts.
1. Masked and gloved servers will dish all food in the buffet line.
2. “Snack Cart” will now have individually wrapped goodies.
3. Chex mix and pistachios at bars will be individually bagged.
There are currently a total of only 19 positive cases in the three county area where we hunt and our staff live. We feel that by implementing these guidelines we can keep our staff and guests safe. We are grateful for a Governor who believes in letting businesses decide how they are going to DO business!
We are looking forward to welcoming everyone to the farm. Now’s the time to enjoy the outdoors with friends and family!