South Dakota fishing at it’s finest
We’ve been talking about it for years and have finally brought it to you! Imagine catching dozens of Smallmouth Bass in a single day, not to mention a limit of perhaps the best tasting fresh water fish in the world…..Walleye! Just twenty five minutes from our front door is what might be the best kept secret in fishing the Upper Midwest. From late April through July, Lake Sharpe on the Missouri River is an incredible fishery. We can also accommodate half-day fishing trips during the hunting season. Please contact Michael for pricing and details.
3 Days / 4 Nights
Per guest plus tax.
A minimum of 6 guests in your party is required to reserve a fishing package.
- 3 full days of fishing
- 4 nights of luxurious lodging accommodations
- Experienced, knowledgeable fishing guides equipped with first rate walleye fishing boats, gear and tackle included.
- Fish cleaning and vacuum packing of your catch
- Shoot a round of our 9 station sporting clay course at your leisure. Complimentary use of our shotguns included.
- Superb dining, boat lunches, and nightly hoer d’oeuvres
- Complimentary top shelf bar
- Fishing license (3-day non resident $32)
- Lodge and Guide staff Gratuities
- State sales tax
- Shuttle Transfers. Contact Forell Limo at 605-280-7300