Home » Travel Checklist & Weather
What to Bring Checklist:
- Waterproof hunting jacket
Be prepared to dress in layers. Temperatures vary from 10 to 85 degrees.
- Waterproof hunting boots
Be sure to have them broken in to avoid blisters.
- Waterproof pants and canvas front pants
- Waterproof gloves/shooting gloves
- Protective eyewear and ear plugs
Available at Tumbleweed Outfitter Shop
- Blaze orange shooting shirt, vest, shell pouch, and cap.
- Shotgun. We have a numerous selection of 12 and 20 gauge Beretta shotguns for rental. Subject to availability.
- Shotguns smaller than a 20 gauge are not allowed.
- Dog Owners: Proof of your dog’s current health records is required prior to arrival.
- Casual lounge clothing. Jacuzzi spa, Steam room, and Massage chairs available.
- Hunter Safety Card and SSN required for youth 12-15 years of age.